Interface and the Management of the Apps matter the most in a smartphone. Yes, other than Space and Camera Quality.
Talking about the interface, I recently read about the EMUI which stands for Emotion UI. This User Interface is used on all the Huawei devices, and also on its subsidiaries like the Honor series. Talking about the latest updates and features, Huawei comes with a new utility App Twin that exactly does what the name says.
EMUI's App Twin Feature available on Huawei Smartphones
Already there are apps which have been developed for the purpose of duplicating the mobile apps.
Some of the best examples for that include App Cloner and Parallel Space. But Huawei is providing you with one built-in feature called the App Twin that does the same thing. The only exception is that; it could only twin two apps for the time being.
How to Enable the App Twin for your Huawei Smartphone?
EMUI twin feature
is now available on the Huawei Mate 9 model. Using this feature, you could create two instances of the same app on your phone. The steps for enabling is given below:
- Go to the Settings panel on your Huawei phone.
- Among the options listed, you will find the App Twin heading written. Tap on it.
- There you will get some instructions and apps on which you can do the Twinning thing.
- If the app listed is the Facebook one, then flip the toggle bar and turn it on.
- Close down all the applications, and return back to the Home Screen.
- There you will find the shortcut created for the app you just flipped the App Twin.
- Tap on this new shortcut icon created, and add in the details into the app.
This way you could now access two Facebook accounts on your Huawei Smartphone. Currently, this App Twin is only available for the WhatsApp and Facebook. We can expect more applications to be added soon in the list.